WISLaw General Assembly & 5 Year Anniversary
Members can attend the General Assembly either virtually or in person in central London, at Penningtons Manches Cooper’s office, located at 125 Wood St, London EC2V 7AW.
To register for the General Assembly, please e-mail email@example.com by Tuesday November 9th. Pre-registration is required.
To celebrate our 5 year anniversary, we will be presenting WISLaw Member Awards during our General Assembly, in the following categories:
- WISLaw Award:
- To be awarded either to a member who has shown a great contribution to WISLaw or has made great strides in the promotion of WISLaw values in their region or country (eg. gender equity initiatives, etc.)
- Lawyer of the Year Award (Private Practice):
- Demonstrated excellence in their field. To be awarded to a barrister or solicitor
- In-House Counsel of the Year Award:
- Demonstrated excellence in their field
- Arbitrator of the Year Award:
- Excellence in decision-making
- Rising Star Award:
- To be awarded to a young member who shows significant potential in the sector
To vote in each category, please do so by following the link provided by e-mail to the membership. Voting closes on Tuesday November 9th.
Update: Thank you to all who attended our 5 Year Anniversary Celebration. Here is the video celebrating the past five years: