WISLaw Talk @ FIFPRO
FIFPRO is the global representative for professional footballers. FIFPRO works for more than 65,000 players through their 65 affiliated national player associations. WISLaw is honoured to hold a WISLaw Talk at the FIFPRO headquarters on the following topics.
A. Highlights of women football in 2019 world wide
– Sara Messina (IT), Sports lawyer and WISLaw member
– Karolina Skrzypczyk (PL), Sports lawyer, active player and WISLaw member
– Alexandra Gómez Bruinewoud (URU), FIFPRO Senior Legal Counsel and WISLaw member
– Melanie Schärer (CH), Sports lawyer and WISLaw founder and board member
B. Pregnancy and maternity in football
– Women rights in FIFA regulations – José Alejandro Sierra Caballero (COL), Sports lawyer, ISDE, FIFPRO intern
– FIFPRO Parental Policy Guide – Alexandra Gómez Bruinewoud (URU), FIFPRO Senior Legal Counsel and WISLaw member
– Panel discussion:
Gonzalo de Medinilla (SP), Head of Legal AFE (Spanish union)
Stella Juncos (AR), Head of Legal FAA (Argentinean union) and WISLaw member
Andrés Paton (AR), Legal Counsel AFA (Argentinean Football Association)
Sarah Gregorius (NZ), National team player of New Zealand – Policy officer at FIFPro
Reyes Bellver (SP), Sports lawyer and WISLaw Regional Coordinator for Spain
Date: Wednesday, 19th February 2020
Time: 14:30 to 18:00
Location: FIFPRO headquarters, Scorpius 161, 2132 LR Hoofddorp, the Netherlands
Join us for the first WISLaw event @ FIFPro.
The event is open to all WISLaw and FIFPRO members/visitors and free of charge. Places are limited, so please register for the event by sending an email to email@example.com.